RUMUZ : GNPRM042021
We are looking for an experienced PRODUCT MANAGER to manage the promotion, sales and support processes of our Products and Solutions.
The Profile of Product Manager which has to fit the our product solutions requirement to manage clients’ implementation projects.
- Find out clients business needs (personal sessions, scoping calls, analyzing documentation from the customer etc.)
- Writing project documentation (concept, technical design, use cases, testing protocols)
- Perform system customization that does not require coding skills
- Test the developed solution
- Hold training sessions for system end users
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Experience in IT projects implementation
- Knowledge of industry models of business, sales, marketing and service processes
- Knowledge of data exchange technologies, and understanding IT solutions architecture
- Knowledge of BPMN 2.0
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Readiness to go for business trips, high workload
- Experience with CRM software strongly preferred
- Project Managers PMI certification .
As for the soft skills, the key ones are:
- Strive for result
- Client oriented
- Communications (in terms of showing the value of the solution)
- Fast learning skills
Knowledge, Experience and Experiences to Seek:
- Fluency in English is a must
- Very good English (reading, writing, understanding).
- Having knowledge and experience on online technologies (online webinar, remote support) etc. applications.
- University Graduate (English Teaching).
- To have knowledge and experience in Customer Relations Communication.
- To be patient and determined, to be able to carry out analysis and solution development processes.
- Quick and analytical thinking and a tendency to learn quickly.
- Solution-oriented work.
- Tendency to teamwork.
- Information and communication technologies, to be able to use the necessary software tools effectively and efficiently
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Mrs. / Mr.
- 30-40 years old.
- Male candidates must have completed military service or have been postponed for at least 2 years.
– Responding to requests received via CRM, Telephone and E-Mail, to follow up, to bid, to move them to the agreement process
– Making presentations and demos with online meetings and webinars
– Managing partner relationships, communication and correspondence
– To receive partner online training
– Online customer pre-sales and after-sales support
– Content support for Digital Marketing activities
– Working center is in Ankara. Ankara residence document is required. Applications outside of Ankara will not be considered.
– 1 Month Trial, At least 2 years of work agreement will be made following the training period.
– In the Assessment Stage, English, Job Fit Tests and Interviews will be held.
Online Application Address: globalnet.com.tr/ikform
About GLOBALNET: GLOBALNET (Date of Establishment: 1999), our goal is to develop successful, goal-oriented and trouble-free projects for our customers before and after sales and to work on the basis of continuous satisfaction.
Our Products and Solutions :
- LogMeIn Turkey Authorized Partner
- Bitrix24 CRM, BPM Solutions Turkey Gold Partner
- Creatio CRM Solutions Turkey Authorized Partner
- Diji Technology Turkey National Brand Service Provider
- Zendesk Turkey Partner
- AnyDesk Turkey Partner
- Zimbra Mail Hosting Solution Provider
- Turkcell and Vodafone Cloud Services
- Cvent Online Event Solutions
- Vfairs Online Fair Solutions
GLOBALNET INTERNET TECHNOLOGIES Our Corporate Site: www.globalnet.com.tr
#GLOBALNET #JOBADVERTISEMENT #İŞİLANI